Holden Leasing partners with your organisation and strives to be recognised as your trusted adviser in matters relating to the operation of your fleet.
We are committed to providing industry-leading data and information to help you make informed decisions about your fleet services. Whether you’re after ‘Holden Barinas’ or ‘Caterpillar compactors’, we can help you acquire the right fleet vehicles for your business across the passenger, light/heavy commercial and general plant equipment segments.
We provide your business with a dedicated Relationship Manager who acts as a single point of contact to ensure any queries and issues you have are quickly addressed.
All of our Relationship Managers are thoroughly trained, highly experienced and ensure they take the time to understand your fleet management business needs.
Our customer-centric philosophy is built on a foundation of listening, understanding and taking action to deliver the most effective, tailored solutions to meet your needs.
We can also assist you during each step of the transition from a business-owned-fleet to a fleet managed by Holden Leasing, removing uncertainty and helping you release your capital for better use elsewhere.
Managing your company fleet
Outsourcing management of your fleet offers many benefits:
- you can get on with your core business, freeing up valuable staff resourcing and time
- you can enjoy the strength of our buying power - we have negotiated better rates with key suppliers starting with vehicle purchase, to purchase of services and parts
- reduced whole of life costs - our team maintains vehicle reliability by ensuring only the most appropriate maintenance and servicing is performed
- better re-sale - a fully managed and maintained vehicle will often achieve a better re-sale value.
Our management services include:
- vehicle purchase
- maintenance control
- annual registration renewal
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- accident management and damage control
- replacement vehicles and Mini lease
- fleet reporting including FBT reporting
- infringement management
- issuing and management of road toll tags
- fuel management
- vehicle disposal.